|Local Meat, Dairy, Produce, Eggs, Artisan Products Fair Trade
Low Salt Low Sugar Gluten-Free Special Diets
Vegetarian Vegan Unique Items Special Orders Bulk Orders
Register for cooking classes
- Every level & type of cook/baker INCLUDING kids. Click for full schedule.
• Fresh sushi delivered Fri (@ 11 AM)
• Fresh chicken breasts naturally raised on NYS certified humane farm delivered Thursday
• Neat, the Meat Alternative for making meatballs, hamburgers and chili---also an alternative to soy.
• High Protein Granolas from New England
• Naturals--Fives Seed Apple Raisin or Blueberries
• Chickpea Chips from Maya Kaimal, with Chili or Sea Salt, the tastiest crunchy chips, made of chickpeas (protein anyone?)
• Sam Mill Pasta Sides, gluten free butter herb or gluten free cheddar broccoli
• Santa Cruz Apple Sauce packs, original, cinnamon or strawberry
• Snapdragon Spring Roll Kits, Saigon Pho Noodles, and Mushroom Rice Noodles
• Food for Life Ezekial Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
• GoVida Freeze Dried Fruit: Pineapple Grape, Raspberry Banana and Strawberry Dulce de Leche
• Alvita Holy Basil Tea
• Ruger's Natural Waffle Wafers: Hazelnut Praline, Salted Caramel, or Vanilla
• Dry Roasted Edamame with sea salt or wasabi
• Pederson hams (uncured, boneless, no hormones, no preservatives, no antibiotics)
-10% for member-shareholders.
• FOR THE KIDS - Funky Monkey “fruit that crunches,” three servings of fruit, Carnaval Mix or Bananamon.
• Rise Lemon Cashew Protein Bars - vegan, gluten free - only 4 ingredients & 15g protein.
• Sam Mills Gluten Free Dark Chocolate or Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
• Roland Flat Fillet Anchovies in olive oil
• Lisa’s Organics frozen Whole Green Beans in Garlic Olive Oil & Sweet Peas with Parmesan
• Coco Café Coconut Water Café Latte - original, mocha, vanilla.
• High Country Kombucha -groovy grape, elderberry hibiscus, ginger or wild root
• Ginger Honey Crystals for hot or cold drinks.
• Popped Edamame Chips—wasabi or sea salt
Skinny Pop Popcorn—no cholesterol, zero trans fats, non gmo
• Cleaning Supplies: Dish Liquid and Auto Dishwasher Tablets
(member/shareholders get 10% off all cleaning supples in Aprill)
April - 10% off all cleaning supplies for
body & home
ALSO - Pederson Hams are 10% off for Members
***** Food Service Organizations *****
If YOU (or someone you know) owns or operates an organization that needs wholesale quantities of local produce - such as a restaurant or food service operation -Mohawk Harvest, which has developed a transportation network to bring local produce to the consumer can now offer the benefits of our network to others and help strengthen the local farm economy while becoming known as an area with great tasting local foods!
Click for letter from Manager, Chris Curro.
Co-Op Board Meetings - 3rd Thursdays
at the Gloversville Public Library @ 6:30pm
Mohawk Harvest serves brunch
every Saturday & Sunday from 9-2
Sushi available on Fridays
& LUNCH SPECIALS
Happy Jack's coffee is roasted at the Co-OP. You can't get much FRESHER than that. Take it home & grind it there OR use the Grinder at the Co-op. Either way - that's GOOD COFFEE !
Mohawk Harvest is Open to ALL and Welcomes ALL
MasterCard, VISA, Discover & EBT accepted
|Mohawk Harvest's mission is to support local farmers & producers and provide our members and consumers with the best local products available.
Why YOU should become a member of MOHAWK HARVEST!
You'll be part of a community that cares about food, the local economy and each other
You'll be entitled to special member-only discount events
You'll be able to special-order bulk items
You'll be able to vote on Co-op business and to petition the Board
You'll be eligible for patronage refunds
You'll be an equal partner in the Co-op and your voice & your vote will count!